Become a team member - Project Manager / Project Administrator
The Ubuntu Budgie team are looking for a new volunteer to join our ranks as Project Manager / Project Administrator.
This is a non-technical role and will involve approx 3-4 hours a week dedication? Interested?
Duties include ... but not exclusively...
- Coordinating the team activities across multiple timezones
- flexible project schedule production
- Running the monthly team meetings
- Meeting minutes production and follow-up
- Finance - maintaining an accurate record, updates to the donation web-page
- Working with other flavours project admins/team leads - regular engagement via IRC and ubuntu community page
- Team coordination through Slack app - using your phone, desktop etc
Trustworthy, cracking sense of humour, dedication are all essential attributes.
Send me your mini-CV - something short and sweet.
email: plain text only (attachments will be ignored) to fossfreedom at ubuntu dot com
David (project lead)