- Coordinating the team activities across multiple timezones
- flexible project schedule production
- Running the monthly team meetings
- Meeting minutes production and follow-up
- Finance - maintaining an accurate record, updates to the donation web-page
- Working with other flavours project admins/team leads - regular engagement via IRC and ubuntu community page
- Team coordination through Slack app - using your phone, desktop etc
The Ubuntu Budgie team are looking for a new volunteer to join our ranks as Project Manager / Project Administrator. This is a non-technical role and will involve approx 3-4 hours a week dedication? Interested? Duties include ... but not exclusively...