Table of Content
Add the specific global menu test PPA.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntubudgie-dev/global-menu-test sudo apt-get update
Install the required packages.
sudo apt install budgie-pixel-saver-applet budgie-appmenu-applet
- Logout and then back in to see the new applets in Raven.
Add the new applets to your panel
- Open Raven (Box with arrow in the upper right corner of your panel)
- Press the gear Icon (top right corner of Raven)
- Select Panel tab (top right corner)
- Press the
+next to the Applets title
- Add the
- Adjust the location of the applets to your desired spot. Usually be defaukt they are added centered. Not so ideal forthis use case. I usually add both just to the right of the spacer applet next to the menu.